Garden of Zen Yoga Studio has opened its doors to those seeking well-being, mindfulness, and balance. Our studio is designed in such
a way to invite a sense of peace and relaxation for all.
With a spacious lobby and student lounge for our students,
our hope is for all that enter to find the Garden of Zen a safe, comfortable
place to be present in their yoga practice.
With decades of combined experience and instruction, the Garden of Zen Yoga Studio offers a variety of styles of yoga classes, private sessions for all levels and abilities, as well as personal training by appointment.
Every reason for beginning the journey towards enhancing health and
well-being is unique and ever-changing. The journey starts wherever you are, and embracing this journey allows one to open and become more mindful of the inner true self that exists inside of all of us. Aiding our students in taking those initial steps towards self-awareness and offering a safe, relaxing environment for everyone, at any point in his or her journey, is the goal of the Garden of Zen Yoga Studio.
We have reopened at the required capacity
(We are booking mat space for 8 students per class)
-Mat space must be reserved more than one hour in advance - No walk-ins please
- Your key tag for the barcode scanner will be issued to you at the front desk
- Scan your tag and use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the studio
- Mask must be worn until you are on your mat
- Check Mindbody for the most updated schedule of our on-site and live streaming classes
-Very important... If you have to cancel your mat space, please do so at least
3 hours in advance to allow the people waitlisted to attend the class
Live Streaming Classes:
- You must be signed up at least an hour or more in advance to participate in the class
- Sign up for classes in the normal way on Mindbody Online or download the Mindbody App (link below)
-Live-streaming classes are included for all Contracted Memberships and all active current pricing options (e.g. Unlimited monthly pass, Facebook 10 class pass, 5 class pass, etc.)
- Digital drop-in class passes may also be purchased for $13.00 per class or you can purchase a Digital Five Class Pass for $57.00
- You will receive an email about 45-60 minutes prior to the start of the class with a link and meeting ID that will take you to the Zoom Yoga Room
- You will be able to access the live-stream on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device through any browser
- For the best experience on tablets and mobile devices, we recommend downloading the free Zoom App