Our hope is for all to find the Garden of Zen Yoga Studio a safe and comfortable environment to pursue personal wellness goals, slow down the busy mind, and of course, be present in one’s yoga practice.
We are a family-built and operated studio located in the Grafton Shopping Center of York County. Our studio includes a large, open floor space for yoga practice that offers comfortable lighting and a beautifully decorated interior that is sure to enhance your feeling of Zen just as surely as it will help blot out the noise and responsibilities from the daily grind.
Upon entering our doors, you will find yourself in our very welcoming reception area which also houses GOZ merch, yoga mats, small gifts, and self-care products for purchase; many of which are local and hand-made! Beyond the lobby, there is a cozy lounge area for students to store shoes and personal belongings which opens right into the main studio floor.
With decades of combined experience and instruction, our amazing instructors offer a variety of class styles ranging from beginner to the more advanced—as well as senior chair classes which are currently live-stream only. No matter which class you attend, you’ll find that each one is made unique based
on the instructor and his or her particular style, compassion for
teaching, and personality!
Additionally, our studio offers private yoga sessions for all levels and abilities as well as personal training by appointment. And of course, we offer
live-streaming classes you can attend from the comfort of home or
even while away on business or vacation!
Every reason for beginning the journey towards enhancing health and well-being is unique and ever-changing. The journey starts wherever you are, and embracing this journey allows one to become more mindful of just how vital it is to foster peaceful headspace, physical wellness, and come to know a greater sense of our true, inner selves.
On-Site Class Information:
- We are booking mat space for 14 students per class on-site
- Mat space must be reserved more than one hour in advance - No walk-ins please
- Your key tag for the barcode scanner will be issued to you at the front desk
- Scan your tag and use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the studio
- Mask must be worn until you are on your mat
- Check Mindbody for the most updated schedule of our on-site and live streaming classes
-Very important... If you have to cancel your mat space, please do so at least
3 hours in advance to allow the people waitlisted to attend the class
Live Streaming Classes:
- You must be signed up at least an hour or more in advance to participate in the class
- Sign up for classes in the normal way on Mindbody Online or download the Mindbody App (link below)
-Live-streaming classes are included for all Contracted Memberships and all active current pricing options (e.g. Unlimited monthly pass, Facebook 10 class pass, 5 class pass, etc.)
- Digital drop-in class passes may also be purchased for $15.00 per class or you can purchase a Digital Five Class Pass for $65.00
- You will receive an email about 30-45 minutes prior to the start of the class with a link and meeting ID that will take you to the Zoom Yoga Room
- You will be able to access the live-stream on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device through any browser
- For the best experience on tablets and mobile devices, we recommend downloading the free Zoom App
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep in the know on upcoming workshops, blog posts, teacher training events, sales, specials, and more!!